Monday, August 8, 2005 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Call to Order
2. DeLuca-Hoffman Associates, Inc. will present a proposal for a new public works garage for Town of Buxton, located on Portland Road; Tax map 9, Lot 10.
*EastPointe Christian Church
3. May & Frederick Schumacher have applied for a conditional use permit to operate an in-home daycare at 888 Parker Farm Road; Tax Map 2, Lot 36-14
4. Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts have submitted 2 sketch plans for a proposed subdivision located off Webster and Church Hill Road, Tax Map 7, Lots 30 & 31.
4. William York of 482 Webster Road has submitted a preliminary plan for a 4-lot subdivision off Webster Road. Tax Map 7, Lot 20-4.
5. Robert Metcalf of Longhorn Horse & Pet Supply is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for warehouse storage. Located at 16 Pierce Drive, Map 6, Lot 32-4.
6. A –Plus Insulation is requesting a Conditional use permit for a 7,600 sq. ft. storage warehouse building located on Narragansett Trail, a portion of Tax Map 8, Lot 25.
6. CEO Report
7. Approval of Minutes: June 27, 2005
8. Approval of Bills:
· Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission in the amount
of $200.00 for the review of Bar Mills Community Church.
Maine Townsman – June 2005
10. Other Business:
· Bar Mills Community Church review and sign findings
· Henderson Heights sign Conditional Agreement Performance Guarantee
11. Adjourn time – 10 p.m.