Monday, August 22, 2005 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing: May & Frederick Schumacher have applied for a conditional use permit to operate an in-home daycare at 888 Parker Farm Road; Tax Map 2, Lot 36-14.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Hearing: May & Frederick Schumacher
3. DeLuca-Hoffman Associates, Inc. will present a proposal for a new public works garage for Town of Buxton, located on Portland Road; Tax map 9, Lot 10.
4. East Pointe Christian Church is applying for a Conditional Use Permit to allow office and classroom space for a Ministry Center. The property is located at 502 Portland Road; Tax Map 9, Lot 18A & 18A-1.
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
5. David Durrell & Timothy Flynn of Saco Bay Millwork Co. Inc. are proposing a millwork/cabinet manufacturing business. Located at lot #2 of the Tory Hill Business Park; Tax Map 10, Lot 16A-2.
6. CEO Report
7. Approval of Minutes: August 8, 2005
8. Approval of Bills:
10. Other Business:
11. Adjourn time – 10 p.m.