Monday, September 26, 2005 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing: David Durrell & Timothy Flynn of Saco Bay Millwork Co. Inc. are proposing a millwork/cabinet manufacturing business. Located at lot #2 of the Tory Hill Business Park; Tax Map 10, Lot 16A-2.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Hearing: Saco Bay Millwork Co. Inc
3. William York of 482 Webster Road presented a plan for a 5-lot subdivision off Webster Road. Tax Map 7, Lot 20-4.
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church
4. DeLuca-Hoffman Associates, Inc. will present a proposal for a new public works garage for Town of Buxton, located on Portland Road; Tax map 9, Lot 10
5. Nichole & Scott Tracy have submitted an application for a conditional use permit to operate a Yoga & Wellness Center at their home located at 332 Chicopee Road; Tax Map 2, Lot 18.
6. CEO Report
7. Approval of Minutes: September 12, 2005
8. Approval of Bills: none
10. Other Business:
a. Review findings for Bar Mills Community Church.
11. Adjourn time – 10 p.m.