Monday, October 24, 2005 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public hearing: William York of 482 Webster Road presented a plan for a 5-lot subdivision off Webster Road. Tax Map 7, Lot 20-4.
1. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church *Longhorn
*Public works garage
*Scott & Nichole Tracy- Public
2. Public hearing: William York
3. Richard & Mitzi Kuniegel are requesting a conditional Use permit to raise alpacas at 49 Woodman Road; Tax Map 10, Lot 84A.
4. Helen Betts of 80 Narragansett Trail has submitted an application for a 3-lot subdivision, located on Ironwood Drive, Tax Map 10, Lot 102.
5. CEO Report
7. Approval of Minutes: Not available
8. Approval of Bills: Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission in the amount of $150.00 for the review of Saco Bay Millworks Co.
2005 Planning & Land Use Laws books
10. Other Business:
Review findings of facts for Saco Bay Millworks Company, Inc.
11. Adjourn time – 10 p.m.