Monday, November 14, 2005 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public hearing continued: William York of 482 Webster Road presented a plan for a 5-lot subdivision off Webster Road. Tax Map 7, Lot 20-4.
2. Public hearing: Nichole & Scott Tracy have submitted an application for a conditional use permit to operate a Yoga & Wellness Center at their home, located at 332 Chicopee Road; Tax Map 2, Lot 18.
1. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
meet 11/21/05 in Gorham.
*EastPointe Christian Church *Longhorn
*Town highway garage –11/28/05
2. Public hearing: William York
3. Public hearing: Nichole & Scott Tracy
4. Helen Betts of 80 Narragansett Trail has submitted an application for a 3-lot subdivision, located on Ironwood Drive, Tax Map 10, Lot 102.
5. Robert Metcalf of Longhorn Horse & Pet Supply is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for warehouse storage. Located at 16 Pierce Drive, Map 6, Lot 32-4.
6. CEO Report:
7. Approval of Minutes: October 10, 2005 and October 24, 2005
8. Approval of Bills:
a. Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission in the amount of $300.00 for the review of Springfield Way subdivision.
b. Portland Press Herald in the amount of $37.40 for the legal ad for Springfield Way subdivision.
a. Main Townsman - October
10. Other Business:
Review findings of facts for Saco Bay Millworks Company, Inc – Waiting for disposal of hazardous document and fee for SMRPC
11. Adjourn time – 10 p.m.