Monday, December 12, 2005 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public hearing continued: William York of 482 Webster Road presented a plan for a 5-lot subdivision off Webster Road. Tax Map 7, Lot 20-4.
2. Public hearing: Helen Betts of 80 Narragansett Trail has submitted an application for a 3-lot subdivision, located on Ironwood Drive, Tax Map 10, Lot 102.
3. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church
4. Public hearing: William York
5. Public hearing: Helen Betts
6. Ira Stockwell of 10 Justin Merrill Road is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a medical office/workshop/salon located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Justin Merrill Road; Tax Map 8, Lot 20-2.
7. Robert Metcalf of Longhorn Horse & Pet Supply is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for warehouse storage. Located at 16 Pierce Drive, Map 6, Lot 32-4.
8. CEO Report:
9. Approval of Minutes: October 24, 2005
November 14, 2005
November 28, 2005
10. Approval of Bills:
12. Other Business:
13. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.