Monday, January 23, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public hearing: Richard & Mitzi Kuniegel are requesting a conditional Use permit to raise alpacas at 49 Woodman Road; Tax Map 10, Lot 84A.
2. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church
*First Choice Credit Union
*Town of Buxton’s Highway
*Norman & Stephanie Russell
3. Public hearing: Richard & Mitzi Kuniegel
4. Ira Stockwell of 10 Justin Merrill Road is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a medical office/workshop/professional office space located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Justin Merrill Road; Tax Map 8,
5. CEO Report:
6. Approval of Minutes: January 9, 2006
7. Approval of Bills: Portland Press Herald in the amount of $18.70 for the legal ad for Longhorn’s public hearing
9. Other Business:
Budget request – due January 27th, 2006
Review and sign findings for the following:
Ironwood Drive Subdivision and sign plans
Longhorn - Sign plans
Ordinance changes – time permitting
Shoreland Zoning – Chapter 1000
10. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.