Monday, February 27, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public hearing: Richard & Mitzi Kuniegel are requesting a conditional Use permit to raise alpacas at 49 Woodman Road; Tax Map 10, Lot 84A.
2. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church
*First Choice Credit Union
*Norman & Stephanie Russell
*Highway Garage 3/13/06
3. Public hearing: Richard & Mitzi Kuniegel
4. Ira Stockwell of 10 Justin Merrill Road is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a medical office, workshop and professional office space located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Justin Merrill Road; Tax Map 8, Lot 20-2.
5. DeLuca-Hoffman Associates, Inc. will present the preliminary plan for a new public works garage for Town of Buxton, located on Portland Road, next to the Municipal complex; Tax map 9, Lot 10
6. M. C. Faulkner & Sons has submitted a plan for a manufacturing facility to be located on Hague Road: Tax Map 7, Lot 20A-3.
7. CEO Report:
8. Approval of Minutes: January 9, 2006
9. Approval of Bills:
a. Portland Press Herald in the amount of $18.70 for the legal ad for Longhorn’s public hearing
b. Portland Press Herald in the amount of $17.00 for the legal ad for Kuniegel public hearing.
11. Other Business:
Budget request – due January 27th, 2006
Review and sign findings and plans for the following:
Ironwood Drive Subdivision
Longhorn Horse and Pet Supply
Ordinance changes – time permitting
Shoreland Zoning – Chapter 1000 – not ready until March ‘06
11. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.