Monday, March 13, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church
*Norman & Stephanie Russell
2. Ira Stockwell of 10 Justin Merrill Road is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a medical office, workshop/retail and professional office space located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Justin Merrill Road; Tax Map 8, Lot 20-2.
3. DeLuca-Hoffman Associates, Inc. will present the preliminary plan for a new public works garage for Town of Buxton, located on Portland Road, next to the Municipal complex; Tax map 9, Lot 10.
4. TruChoice Federal Credit Union has submitted an application for a Branch Federal Credit Union to be located on the northeast side of the intersections of Route 202 & 22; Tax Map 8, Lot 43.
5. Ricky Bodman of 120 Line Road has submitted an application to amend Pine Ridge Subdivision, previously approved January 1992; Tax Map 2, Lot 32-12.
6. CEO Report:
7. Approval of Minutes: January 9, 2006 and February 27, 2006
8. Approval of Bills:
a. Portland Press Herald in the amount of $18.70 for the legal ad for Longhorn’s public hearing.
b. Portland Press Herald in the amount of $17.00 for the legal ad for the Kuniegel public hearing.
10. Other Business:
Ordinance changes – time permitting
11. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.