Monday, March 27, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing: Ira Stockwell of 10 Justin Merrill Road is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a medical office, workshop/retail and professional office space located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Justin Merrill Road; Tax Map 8, Lot 20-2.
1. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church
*Norman & Stephanie Russell
2. Public Hearing: Ira Stockwell
3. M. C. Faulkner & Sons has submitted a plan for a manufacturing facility to be located on Hague Road: Tax Map 7, Lot 20A-3.
4. Norman & Stephanie Russell re-submitting a pre-application for a 10-lot subdivision
located off Mary Jane Road; Tax Map 1, Lot 174.
5. TruChoice Federal Credit Union has submitted an application for a Branch Federal Credit Union to be located on the northeast side of the intersections of Route 202 & 22; Tax Map 8, Lot 43.
6. Ricky Bodman of 120 Line Road has submitted an application to amend Pine Ridge Subdivision, previously approved January 1992; Tax Map 2, Lot 32-12.
7. Maynard Graffam, assistant pastor of Living Waters Christian Church is requesting to be rezoned from rural to commercial; Tax Map 1, Lot169-1.
8. Paul J. Norman representing Watt Samaki Temple Inc. has submitted an application for a Conditional Use permit for a religious establishment to be located at 128 Back Nippen Road; Tax Map 4, Lot 43.
9. CEO Report:
10. Approval of Minutes: January 9, 2006 and February 27, 2006
11. Approval of Bills:
13. Other Business:
Ordinance changes – time permitting
14. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.