Monday, April 10, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing continued: Ira Stockwell of 10 Justin Merrill Road is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a medical office, workshop/retail and professional office space located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Justin Merrill Road; Tax Map 8, Lot 20-2.
Public Hearing: DeLuca-Hoffman Associates, Inc. will present the preliminary plan for a new public works garage for Town of Buxton, located on Portland Road, next to the Municipal complex;
Tax map 9, Lot 10
1. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church
*M. C. Faulkner – 4/10/06
*Norman Russell sub – 4/4/06
*TruChoice C U – 4/5/06
*Rick Bodman sub – 4/11/06
*Paul Norman, Temple – 4/25
2. Public Hearing: Ira Stockwell
3. Public Hearing: Public Works Garage
4. Norman & Stephanie Russell discussion of site walk for a 10-lot subdivision located off Mary Jane Road; Tax Map 1, Lot 174.
5. TruChoice Federal Credit Union discussion of site walk for a Branch Federal Credit Union to be located at the intersections of Route 202 & 22; Tax Map 8, Lot 43.
6. CEO Report:
7. Approval of Minutes: January 9, 2006 and February 27, 2006
8. Approval of Bills:
10. Other Business:
Review findings for Kuniegel
14. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.