Monday, April 24, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing continued: Ira Stockwell of 10 Justin Merrill Road is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a medical office, workshop/retail and professional office space located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Justin Merrill Road; Tax Map 8, Lot 20-2.
Public Hearing: M. C. Faulkner & Sons has submitted a plan for a manufacturing facility to be located on
Hague Road: Tax Map 7, Lot 20A-3.
1. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church
*Russell sub. - 5/8/06
*TruChoice – 5/8/06
*Paul Norman, Temple – 4/25 @ 6 pm
2. Public Hearing: Ira Stockwell
3. Public Hearing: M.C. Faulkner
4. Ricky Bodman of 120 Line Road has submitted an application to amend Pine Ridge Subdivision, previously approved January 1992; Tax Map 2, Lot 32-12.
5. Dr. Owen Pickus has submitted is requesting a conditional use permit for a change of use, for a medical office building located at 27 Portland Road; formally Little Paws. Tax map 9, Lot 34-1.
6. DeLuca-Hoffman Associates, Inc. present the plan for the proposed Hannaford Supermarket and Pharmacy located at the corner of Narragansett Trail and Portland Road, Tax map 9, Lot 33.
7. Dolores & George White submitted an application to amend Tall Pines Acres Subdivision, previously approved June 1974, Tax Map 4, Lot 44-24
8. CEO Report:
9. Approval of Minutes: March 13,2006
10. Approval of Bills:
12. Other Business:
14. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.