Monday, May 8, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing: Norman & Stephanie Russell have submitted the final plan for a 10-lot cluster
subdivision located off Mary Jane Road; Tax Map 1, Lot 174.
Public Hearing: TruChoice Federal Credit Union discussion of site walk for a Branch Federal Credit Union to be located at the intersections of Route 202 & 22; Tax Map 8, Lot 43.
Public Hearing: Ricky Bodman of 120 Line Road has submitted an application to amend Pine Ridge Subdivision, previously approved January 1992; Tax Map 2, Lot 32-12.
1. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church
*Town Garage 5/22/06
*Ira Stockwell – 5/22/06 -
*Dolores & George White – 5/1/06 @ 6:30 pm
*Owen Pickus – 5/8/06 @ 6:45 pm
2. Public Hearing: Norman & Stephanie Russell
3. Public Hearing: TruChoice Federal Credit Union
4. Public Hearing Ricky Bodman
5. Paul J. Norman representing Watt Samaki Temple Inc. discussion of the site walk held on April 25th, for a Conditional Use permit for a religious establishment located at 128 Back Nippen Road; Tax Map 4, Lot 43.
6. Dolores & George White discussion of site walk held on May 1st to amend Tall Pines Acres Subdivision by splitting lot #24, Tax Map 4, Lot 44-24.
7. Dr. Owen Pickus with Maine Center for Health Care discuss site walk for a conditional use permit for a medical office building located at 27 Portland Road; Tax map 9, Lot 34-1.
8. CEO Report:
9. Approval of Minutes: January 9, 2006,
March 27, 2006
April 10, 2006
10. Approval of Bills: Portland Press Herald in the amount of $17.00 to cover the legal for M.C. Faulkner & Sons.
Maine Townsman - April
12. Other Business:
14. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.