Monday, May 22, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing continued: Ira Stockwell of 10 Justin Merrill Road is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a professional office space/personal services to be located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Justin Merrill Road; Tax Map 8, Lot 20-2.
Public Hearing: The Planning Board will reconsider the vote made on April 10th for a new Public Works garage to be located on Portland Road, next to the Municipal complex; Tax map 9, Lot 10.
Public Hearing: Dolores & George White are requesting an amendment to the Tall Pines Acres Subdivision by splitting lot #24, Tax Map 4, Lot 44-24.
Public Hearing: Dr. Owen Pickus with Maine Center for Health Care is requesting a conditional use permit for a medical office building located at 27 Portland Road; Tax map 9, Lot 34-1.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Hearing continued: Ira Stockwell
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts
*EastPointe Christian Church - discontinued
*Paul Norman - Temple
3. Public Hearing: Public Works garage
4. Public Hearing: Dolores & George White
5. Public Hearing: Dr. Owen Pickus
6. Rebecca & Duane Withey of 15 Pine Country Manor have submitted an application to amend Pine Country Manor Subdivision by dividing their lot to create another house lot; Tax Map 9, Lot 1-10.
7. CEO Report:
8. Approval of Minutes: January 9, 2006,
March 27, 2006
April 10, 2006
9. Approval of Bills: Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission in the amount of $625.00 covering the review for the TruChoice Federal Credit Union and Fernwood Subdivision.
11. Other Business:
Review findings for M.C. Faulkner & Sons, Inc.
12. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.