Monday, August 28, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing continued: Rebecca & Duane Withey of 15 Pine Country Manor for a
Subdivision amendment; Tax Map 9, Lot 1-10.
Public Hearing: Dena & John Flewelling of 16 Quail Trail are requesting a conditional use permit for an in
home daycare; Tax Map 3, Lot 45-19.
1. Call to Order
*Stephen Joffee & Julie Colpitts - pending
*Buddest Temple - pending
Flewelling – 16 Quail Trail – 7/20/06
Emerson – August 16, @ 7 pm
Hannaford – August 17, @ 6 pm
Colpitts – August 29, @ 6:30 pm
2. Continued Public Hearing: Rebecca & Duane Withey
3. Public Hearing: Dena & John Flewelling
4. Discussion of site walk for Chester & Joanne Emerson for 39 Emerson’s Way for a road exemption for a family subdivision; Tax Map 4, Lot 42D1.
5. Hannaford Bros. Co. has submitted an application requesting a conditional use permit for a retail complex located at the intersection of Routes 202 and 4A. The complex will include a 36,000 sq. ft. supermarket/pharmacy store and additional retail out buildings; Tax map 9, Lot 33.
6. Evan Mitchell is requesting to amend note #18 of the subdivision plan of Sheviok Terrace; Tax Map 1, lot 204
7. CEO Report:
8. Approval of Minutes: June 26, 2006
9. Approval of Bills: To pay Portland Press Herald in the amount of $42.50 for the Withey legal ad.
11. Other Business:
a. Discuss and re-sign plan for Delores & George White amended subdivision plan.
b. Mark Floor is requesting the release of funds for the completion of Henderson Drive.
12. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.