Monday, September 11, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing continued: Rebecca & Duane Withey of 15 Pine Country Drive are requesting to amend Manor Way Subdivision by subdividing lot 10; Tax Map 9, Lot 1-10.
Public Hearing: for Chester & Joanne Emerson for 39 Emerson’s Way who are requesting a road exemption for a family land division; Tax Map 4, Lot 42D1.
Public Hearing: Hannaford Bros. Co. has submitted an application requesting a conditional use permit for a retail complex located at the intersection of Routes 202 and 4A. The complex will include a 36,000 sq. ft. supermarket/pharmacy store and additional retail out buildings; Tax map 9, Lot 33.
1. Call to Order
*Buddest Temple - pending
2. Continued Public Hearing: Rebecca & Duane Withey
3. Public Hearing: Chester & Joanne Emerson
4. Public Hearing: Hannaford Bros. Co
5. Discussion of site walk for Stephen Joffe & Julie Colpitts proposed 9-lot subdivision located off Webster Road. Tax Map 7, Lot 31.
6. CEO Report:
8. Approval of Minutes: August 14, 2006
9. Approval of Bills: To pay Portland Press Herald in the amount of $17.00 legal ad for Flewelling.
11. Other Business:
12. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.