Monday, October 23, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Continue Public Hearing: Hannaford Bros. Co. has submitted an application requesting a conditional use permit for a retail complex located at the intersection of Routes 202 and 4A. The complex will include a 36,000 sq. ft. supermarket/pharmacy store and additional retail out buildings; Tax map 9, Lot 33 and Map 5 Lot 47B-1.
Public Hearing: For a proposed zone change from Rural to Village Zone. (Map 3; Lot 88 and Map 17, Lots 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 17)
Public Hearing: Stephen Joffe & Julie Colpitts proposed 9-lot cluster subdivision located off Webster
Road. Tax Map 7, Lot 31.
1. Call to Order
*Buddest Temple - pending
2. Continued Public Hearing: Hannaford Bros. Co
3. Public Hearing: Zone change
4. Public Hearing: Stephen Joffe & Julie Colpitts
5. CEO Report:
6. Approval of Minutes: September 25, 2006
7. Approval of Bills: Portland Press Herald $18.70 for the MacLeod legal ad.
9. Other Business:
Review findings for Dena Flewelling and Chester Emerson
10. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.