Monday, November 13, 2006 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Continue Public Hearing: Hannaford Bros. Co. has submitted an application requesting a conditional use permit for a retail complex located at the intersection of Routes 202 and 4A. The complex will include a 36,000 sq. ft. supermarket/pharmacy store and additional retail out buildings; Tax map 9, Lot 33 and Map 5 Lot 47B-1.
1. Call to Order
2. Continued Public Hearing: Hannaford Bros. Co
3. Josh Jewett & Jennifer Granillo are re-submitting an application to amend Butternut Hill Estates by creating a buildable lot in the residual land; Tax Map 3, Lot 45.
4. Peter Spano & Peron Sen are requesting a conditional use permit for Wat Samaki Cambodian Buddhist Temple to be located at 128 Back Nippen Road; Tax Map 4, Lot 43.
5. CEO Report:
6. Approval of Minutes: September 25, 2006, October 9, 2006 and October 23, 2006.
7. Approval of Bills:
· Portland Press Herald $39.10 for the Joffe/Colpitts legal ad.
· So. Maine Regional Planning Commission for the Joffe/Colpitts peer review in the amount of $110.00.
9. Other Business:
Review findings for the following:
· Dena Flewelling
· Chester Emerson
· Mary MacLeod
· Stephen Joffee and Julie Colpitts
10. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.