Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, March 26, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Call to Order
*Wat Samaki Temple
2. Discussion of site walk for Justin & Kelly Dearborn who are requesting a conditional use permit for a general maintenance facility at the existing gravel pit located off Church Hill Road; Tax Map 7, Lot 12.
3. Discussion of peer review of wetland delineation for Josh Jewett & Jennifer Granillo who are proposing to amend Butternut Hill Estates by creating a buildable lot in the residual land; Tax Map 3, Lot 45.
4. Ronald Dearborn requesting to change hours of operation for an existing extractive industry located on Webster Road; Tax Map 7, Lot 28.
5. Portland Cellular Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless is requesting a conditional use permit located for a Wireless Telecommunications Facility on Portland Road; Tax Map 9, Lot 10.
6. Central Maine Power Company is requesting a conditional use permit for an expansion of the existing switchyard located off Emery Circle on Tax Map 3, Lot 35.
7. CEO Report:
8. Approval of Minutes:
March 5, 2007 - workshop
March 12, 2007
9. Approval of Bills: Pay to Portland Press Herald for the Clements legal ad in the amount of $18.70.
11. Other Business:
Review findings for the following:
· Brent & Shannon Frankland
· R.J. Grondin & Sons
· Timothy & Marie Clements
Update on ordinance changes –
12. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting April 9th, 2007