Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, April 9, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Justin & Kelly Dearborn are requesting a conditional use permit for a general maintenance facility at the existing gravel pit located off Church Hill Road; Tax Map 7, Lot 12.
2. Ronald Dearborn requesting to change hours of operation for an existing extractive industry located on Webster Road; Tax Map 7, Lot 28.
3. Call to Order
*Jewett – Butternut Hill Sub
4. Joint meeting with the Town of Gorham Planning for discussion of Blueberry Ridge Subdivision located off Church Hill and Webster Road. Property owned by Stephen Joffe and Julie Colpitts, Tax Map 7, Lot 30. (Please bring map and letter dated 2/27/07 distributed for the March 12 meeting)
5. Public hearing for Justin & Kelly Dearborn
6. Public hearing for Ronald Dearborn
7. Reconsideration of the decision made on February 26, 2007 for R.J. Grondin’s application for a gravel pit expansion on Webster Road Tax Map 7, Lot 33-2.
8. Discussion of site walk for Central Maine Power Company is requesting a conditional use permit for an expansion of the existing switchyard located off Emery Circle on Tax Map 3, Lot 35.
9. Portland Cellular Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless is requesting a conditional use permit located for a Wireless Telecommunications Facility on Portland Road; Tax Map 9, Lot 10.
10. Mary Gamage from Hannaford is requesting to meet with the Board to discuss sign ordinance.
11. Jack Chase & Michael Sullivan has submitted an application for a 190-foot telecommunications facility to be located on a portion of 828 Long Plains Road, Tax Map 3, Lot 79.
12. CEO Report:
13. Approval of Minutes: next week
14. Approval of Bills: none
16. Other Business:
· Review Town report submission – Does anyone have suggestions
· Ordinance changes – Bill Plouffe’s suggestions
· Peer review letter for Josh Jewett & Jennifer Granillo
17. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting is April 23rd, 2007