Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, April 23, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public hearing for Central Maine Power Company is requesting a conditional use permit for an expansion of the existing switchyard located off Emery Circle on Tax Map 3, Lot 35.
2. Call to Order
3. Public hearing for Central Maine Power Company
4. Portland Cellular Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless is requesting a conditional use permit located for a Wireless Telecommunications Facility on Portland Road; Tax Map 9, Lot 10.
5. Mary Gamage from Hannaford is requesting to discuss the proposed sign ordinance.
6. Jack Chase & Michael Sullivan has submitted an application for a 190-foot telecommunications facility to be located on a portion of 828 Long Plains Road, Tax Map 3, Lot 79.
7. CEO Report:
8. Approval of Minutes: March 23, 2007
9. Approval of Bills: To Portland Press Herald in the amount of $30.60 for legal ads for the two Dearborn applications.
11. Other Business:
· Ordinance changes – Bill Plouffe’s suggestions
· Open bids for Josh Jewett & Jennifer Granillo’s Peer review.
12. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting is May 14, 2007