Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, May 14, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public hearing for proposed ordinance changes.
2. Portland Cellular Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless is requesting a conditional use permit for a Wireless Telecommunications Facility at the Municipal Complex at 185 Portland Road; Tax Map 9, Lot 10.
3. Call to Order
4. Public hearing for proposed ordinance changes
5. Public hearing for Portland Cellular Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless
6. Discussions of site walk for Jack Chase & Michael Sullivan who submitted an application for a 190-foot telecommunications facility to be located on a portion of 828 Long Plains Road, Tax Map 3, Lot 79.
7. Mary Barday of 264 Dunnell Road has submitted an application to re-located her in-home daycare to 264 Groveville Road, Tax Map 7, Lot 101E.
*Wat Samaki Temple
8. CEO Report:
9. Approval of Minutes: April 9, 2007
10. Approval of Bills:
· To Portland Press Herald in the amount of $21.25 for legal ads for the CMP public hearing.
· To Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission for reviewing Justin Dearborn’s peer review in the amount of $110.00.
12. Other Business:
· Review findings for R J Grondin & Sons
· Review findings for Justin & Kelly Dearborn
13. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting (due to the Memorial Day holiday) is Tuesday, May 29, 2007