Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public hearing continued for Portland Cellular Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless is requesting a conditional use permit for a Wireless Telecommunications Facility at the Municipal Complex at 185 Portland Road; Tax Map 9, Lot 10.
2. Public hearing Jack Chase & Michael Sullivan who submitted an application for a 190-foot telecommunications facility to be located on a portion of 828 Long Plains Road, Tax Map 3, Lot 79.
3. Call to Order
4. Public hearing continued for Portland Cellular Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless
5. Public hearing Jack Chase & Michael Sullivan
6. Discussion of site walk for Mary Barday of 264 Dunnell Road has submitted an application to re-located her in-home daycare to 264 Groveville Road, Tax Map 7, Lot 101E.
*Wat Samaki Temple
7. CEO Report:
8. Approval of Minutes:
9. Approval of Bills:
· To Portland Press Herald in the amount of $22.10 for legal ads for the Portland Cellular public hearing.
· To Portland Press Herald in the amount of $47.60 to run legal ads twice for the public hearing on the proposed Ordinance changes.
11. Other Business:
· Review findings of facts for Central Maine Power Company
12. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, June 11, 2007