Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, June 25, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public hearing Continued for Portland Cellular Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless is requesting a conditional use permit for a Wireless Telecommunications Facility at the Municipal Complex at 185 Portland Road; Tax Map 9, Lot 10.
2. Call to Order
3. Public hearing for Portland Cellular Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless.
4. Michael Sullivan requesting to discuss the verbiage for the surety bond for a 190-foot telecommunications facility to be located on a portion of 828 Long Plains Road, Tax Map 3, Lot 79
5. Glen Gervais of Custom Built Homes of Maine, Inc. submit application to amend The Woodlands subdivision; Tax Map 7, Lot 31.
*Wat Samaki Temple
*Josh Jewett – Butternut Hill
*Joffee/Colpits - Blueberry
6. CEO Report:
7. Approval of Minutes:
June 11, 2007
8. Approval of Bills: To Portland Press Herald in the amount of $20.40 to cover legal ads for the Barday public hearing.
10. Other Business:
· Review findings of facts for Chase & Sullivan telecommunication tower.
· Review findings of facts for Mary Barday
11. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting is will be discussed