Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, September 10, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public Hearing: Josh Jewett & Jennifer Granillo are requesting an amendment to Butternut Hill Estates; Tax Map 3, Lot 45.
2. Call to Order
3. Public Hearing for Josh Jewett & Jennifer Granillo
4. Discussion of site walk for Dan & Roberta Aceto who are requesting a conditional use permit for a 30’ x 60’ construction company storage facility to be located off Cousins Road; Tax Map 8, Lot 10A.
5. Brian Keezer representing SAD6 is requesting to discuss the plans for the new Buxton elementary school. Tax Map 17, Lot 17.
*Wat Samaki Temple
*Joffee/Colpits - Blueberry
6. CEO Report:
7. Approval of Minutes:
August 27, 2007
8. Approval of Bills: Portland Press Herald in the amount of $47.60 for The Woodlands subdivision amendment.
MEMO to Selectmen – Shoreland Zoning maps
David Anderson – Carryovers
Orton Family Foundation - survey
10. Other Business:
a. Sign The Woodlands amended subdivision plans
b. Amendment to Planning Board Bylaws.
11. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting September 24, 2007