Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, December 10, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing; for Kellie Short of 165 Rankin Road submitted an application for a conditional use permit for a kennel permit; Tax Map 6, Lot 62A.
Public Hearing; for Ruel Sawyer who is proposing an amendment to Adams Acres by relocation of lot lines. Located on Erma Lane; Tax Map 10, Lot 141-9 and 142B-1.
1. Call to Order
*Joffee/Colpits - Blueberry
2. Public Hearing; for Kellie Short
3. Public Hearing; for Ruel Sawyer
4. Discussion of site walk for Navan Leng is continuing the application for the conditional use permit for the Wat Samaki Cambodian Buddhist Temple to be located at 128 Back Nippen Road; Tax Map 4, Lot 43.
5. Francoise Paradis is proposing a Co-housing Community plan located off Marshall Lane. Tax Map 10, Lot 147.
6. School Administrative District #6, the new Buxton Elementary School. Located off Long Plains Road on Tax Map 3, Lot 88-2.
7. Allen & Lisa Cox of 7 Warren Road submitted an application for a conditional use permit for a kennel permit; Tax Map 6, Lot 62A.
8. CEO Report:
9. Approval of Minutes:
November 26, 2007
10. Approval of Bills:
12. Other Business:
13. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting January 14, 2007