Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, May 12, 2008 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing: Proposed Ordinance changes are available in the Code Enforcement office
Public Hearing Continued: Raymond & Sally Pulcifer are applying for a conditional use permit to re-locate their Can-Do-Driving school business to the 63 Main Street location (lower level of building); Tax Map 12, Lot 22.
Public Hearing: School Administrative District #6, for the new Buxton Elementary School located off Long Plains Road on Tax Map 3, Lot 88-2.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Hearing: Proposed Ordinance changes
3. Continued Public Hearing: Raymond & Sally Pulcifer of Can-Do-Driving school
4. Public Hearing: School Administrative District #6,
5. Daniel & Roberta Aceto have submitted an application for a warehouse & outside storage facility located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Atkinson Road; Tax Map 8, 20A-35.
6. H. A. Mapes have submitted an application to redevelop the existing JD Variety at 222 Narragansett Trail to a gas station/convenience store that includes a drive-through donut franchise and a take-out fast food franchise; Tax Map 10, Lot 81B & 81A.
7. CEO Report:
8. Approval of Minutes:
April 28th, 2008
9. Approval of Bills:
11. Other Business:
12. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Copies of the proposed Ordinance changes are available in the Code Enforcement office.
Next scheduled meeting May 26, 2008