Town of Buxton Planning Board
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 7 pm
(Due to the Memorial Day Holiday)
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Call to Order
2. Francoise Paradis proposing a Co-housing Community plan, categorized under Section 11.17 as a Multi-Family Unit, located off Marshall Lane; Tax Map 10, Lot 147.
Blueberry Ridge sub
3. Discussion of site walk for Daniel & Roberta Aceto have submitted an application for a warehouse & outside storage facility located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Atkinson Road; Tax Map 8, 20A-35.
4. Discussion of site walk for H. A. Mapes have submitted an application to redevelop the existing JD Variety at 222 Narragansett Trail to a gas station/convenience store that includes a drive-through donut franchise and a take-out fast food franchise; Tax Map 10, Lot 81B & 81A.
5. CEO Report:
6. Approval of Minutes:
March 31, 2008 – workshop
7. Approval of Bills:
· Deluca-Hoffman Associates, Inc. in the amount of $7,530.74 for peer review services. (SAD 6 has supplemented the account for this amount to cover the cost.)
· Portland Press Herald in the amount of $38.25 for legal ad for the continued public hearing for Wat Samaki Temple, SAD6 and Backman applications.
9. Other Business:
Review and sign findings for SAD6, Buxton Elementary School
10. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting June 9, 2008 Posted 5/20/08