Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, June 9, 2008 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
· Public Hearing for: Daniel & Roberta Aceto have submitted an application for a warehouse & outside storage facility located at the intersection of Narragansett Trail and Atkinson Road; Tax Map 8, 20A-35.
· Public Hearing for: Francoise Paradis is proposing a Co-housing Community plan, categorized under Section 11.17 as a Multi-Family Unit, located off Marshall Lane; Tax Map 10, Lot 147.
· Public Hearing for : H. A. Mapes has submitted an application to redevelop the existing JD Variety located at 222 Narragansett Trail into a gas station/convenience store that includes a drive-through donut franchise and a take-out fast food franchise; Tax Map 10, Lot 81B & 81A.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Hearing for Daniel & Roberta Aceto
3. Public Hearing for Francoise Paradis
Blueberry Ridge sub
4. Public Hearing for H. A. Mapes
5. Timothy & Marie Clements are requesting to expand an existing Animal Husbandry Conditional Use Permit for raising goats from 6 to 24. Tax Map 1A, Lot 48.
6. CEO Report:
7. Approval of Minutes:
May 12, 2008 – (audio problems need to check DVD)
May 27, 2008
7. Approval of Bills:
9. Other Business:
10. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting June 23, 2008 Posted 6/2/08