Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, August 11, 2008 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Re-open the Public Hearing for H.A. Mapes for~the limited purpose of taking testimony from Maine Historic Preservation Commission and Buxton/Hollis Historical Society in accordance with Article 10.15.
1. Call to Order
2. Re-open the Public Hearing - H. A. Mapes
Blueberry Ridge sub
3. Discussion of site walk for Gordon & Shirly Copeland 241 Rankin Road are applying for a conditional use permit for a kennel in order to house more than six (6) dogs; Tax Map 6, Lot 57.
4. Discussion of site walk for Kim McKinnon of 20 Dundee Circle is requesting to expand her existing Conditional Use Permit for Animal Husbandry to house horses from 2 to 4. Tax Map 4, Lot12-7.
5. Discussion of site walk for Timothy & Marie Clements are requesting a Conditional Use Permit for Animal Husbandry to raise up to 24 goats. Tax Map 1A, Lot 48.
6. Gloria Stieger of 33 Lord Road has submitted an application for a conditional use permit for a kennel in order to house more than six (6) dogs. To bring her in conformance with Article 11:11 of the Town of Buxton Zoning Ordinance; Tax Map 11, Lot 18-3.
7. Kelly Ellis is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a nursery school/day care at 24 Ellis Drive; Tax Map 2, Lot 19-2.
8. David Cowan owner of Self Storage located at 1011 Narragansett Trail is seeking to amend his current conditional use permit to a Self Storage/Auto Sales; Tax Map 8, Lot 20A-34.
7. Approval of Minutes:
May 27, 2008
June 9, 2008
June 23, 2008
8. Approval of Bills:
DeLuca Hoffman Associates, Inc. – We have received payment from SAD6 to cover two invoices in the amount of $3,986.43 and 137.80 for a total of $4,124.23.
10. Other Business:
a. Review and sign findings of facts for the following:
H. A. Mapes
b. Sign the Planning Board Bylaws
11. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting August 25, 2008 Posted 8/4/08