Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, August 25, 2008 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public Hearing for Gordon & Shirly Copeland 241 Rankin Road are applying for a conditional use permit for a kennel in order to house more than six (6) dogs; Tax Map 6, Lot 57.
2. Public Hearing for Kim McKinnon of 20 Dundee Circle is requesting to expand her existing Conditional Use Permit for Animal Husbandry to house horses from 2 to 4. Tax Map 4, Lot12-7.
3. Public Hearing for Timothy & Marie Clements are requesting a Conditional Use Permit for Animal Husbandry to raise up to 24 goats. Tax Map 1A, Lot 48.
4. Call to Order
5. Public Hearing - Gordon & Shirly Copeland
Blueberry Ridge sub
6. Public Hearing Kim McKinnon
7. Public Hearing Timothy & Marie Clements
8. Discussion of site walk for Kelly Ellis is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a nursery school/day care at 24 Ellis Drive; Tax Map 2, Lot 19-2.
9. Discussion of site walk for David Cowan owner of Self Storage located at 1011 Narragansett Trail is seeking to amend his current conditional use permit to a Self Storage/Auto Sales; Tax Map 8, Lot 20A-34.
10. Normand Berube Builders, Inc. submitted a plan to amend Whispering Pines Subdivision by splitting lot 13-13 located at 31 Whispering Pines Drive; Tax Map 9, Lot 13-13.
11. Katherine Cady has submitted an application for a Conditional Use permit to operate an auto repair garage at 149 Parker Farm Road; Tax Map1, Lot 170.
12. Approval of Minutes: May 27, 2008, June 9, 2008 and August 11, 2008
13. Approval of Bills: none
15. Other Business:
a. Review and sign findings of facts for the following:
H. A. Mapes
b. Sign the Planning Board Bylaws
16. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meet September 8, 2008