Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, September 8, 2008 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing for Kelly Ellis is requesting a Conditional Use Permit for a nursery school/day care at 24 Ellis Drive; Tax Map 2, Lot 19-2.
Public Hearing for David Cowan owner of Self Storage located at 1011 Narragansett Trail is seeking to amend his current conditional use permit to a Self Storage/Auto Sales; Tax Map 8, Lot 20A-34.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Hearing - Kelly Ellis
Blueberry Ridge sub
3. Public Hearing - David Cowan
4. Gloria Stieger at 33 Lord Road for a conditional use permit for a kennel in order to house more than six (6) dogs, in conformance with Article 11:11; Tax Map 11, Lot 18-3.
5. Discussion of site walk for Normand Berube Builders, Inc. submitted a plan to amend Whispering Pines Subdivision by splitting lot 13-13 located at 31 Whispering Pines Drive; Tax Map 9, Lot 13-13.
6. CEO Report: Ordinance change proposal for cell towers
7. Approval of Minutes: August 25, 2008
8. Approval of Bills: Portland Press Herald in the amount of $36.55 for the Copeland, McKinnon and Clements public hearings.
10. Other Business:
a. Review and sign findings of facts for the following:
Ellis and Cowan
b. Sign the Planning Board Bylaws
11. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting September 22, 2008 Posted 9/2/08