Town of Buxton Planning Board
Monday, September 22, 2008 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public Hearing for Gloria Stieger at 33 Lord Road for a conditional use permit for a kennel in order to house more than nine (9) dogs, in conformance with Article 11:11; Tax Map 11, Lot 18-3.
2. Public Hearing for Normand Berube Builders, Inc. submitted a plan to amend Whispering Pines Subdivision by splitting lot 13-13 located at 31 Whispering Pines Drive; Tax Map 9, Lot 13-13.
3. Call to Order
4. Public Hearing - Gloria Stieger
Blueberry Ridge sub
5. Public Hearing - Normand Berube Builders, Inc
6. Discussion of site walk for Katherine Cady has submitted an application for a Conditional Use permit to operate an auto repair garage at 149 Parker Farm Road; Tax Map1, Lot 170.
7. Jeanette Dodge of 534 Parker Farm Road has submitted an application for conditional use permit to allow her to open an in home daycare; Tax Map 2, Lot 54D.
8. Jerice Goulet of 40 Whispering Pines has submitted an application for conditional use permit to allow her to open an in home daycare; Tax Map 9, Lot 13-11.
9. Deborah Cote has submitted an application for a conditional use permit to allow two (2) horses at 237 Cemetery Road to bring her in conformance with Article 11.3; Tax Map 2, Lot 45 (2).
10. CEO Report:
11. Approval of Minutes: September 8, 2008
12. Approval of Bills: none
a. Tentative meeting with the Town of Gorham for the Blueberry Ridge subdivision application is set for October 20th.
14. Other Business:
15. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Due to the Columbus Day Holiday the next scheduled meeting is Tuesday, October 14, 2008