Town of Buxton Planning Board
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Public Hearing continued for Gloria Stieger at 33 Lord Road for a conditional use permit for a kennel in order to house more than nine (9) dogs, in conformance with Article 11:11; Tax Map 11, Lot 18-3.
2. Public Hearing for Katherine Cady has submitted an application for a Conditional Use permit to operate an auto repair garage at 145 Parker Farm Road; Tax Map1, Lot 170.
3. Call to Order
4. Public Hearing continued - Gloria Stieger
Blueberry Ridge sub Oct 20th in Gorham
5. Public Hearing - Katherine Cady
6. Discussion of site walk Jeanette Dodge of 534 Parker Farm Road has submitted an application for conditional use permit to allow her to open an in home daycare; Tax Map 2, Lot 54D.
7. Discussion of site walk Jerice Goulet of 40 Whispering Pines has submitted an application for conditional use permit to allow her to open an in home daycare; Tax Map 9, Lot 13-11.
8. Discussion of site walk Deborah Cote has submitted an application for a conditional use permit to allow two (2) horses at 237 Cemetery Road to bring her in conformance with Article 11.3; Tax Map 2, Lot 45 (2).
9. Barbara Pretorius has submitted an application for animal husbandry to house three horses at 38 Wescott Circle. Tax Map 7, Lot 64-8.
10. CEO Report:
11. Approval of Minutes: September 8, 2008 and September 22, 2008
12. Approval of Bills: Portland Press Herald in the amount of 21.75 to cover legal ads for Steiger and $50.46 to cover legal ads for the amended subdivision Whispering Pines, for a combined total of $72.21
14. Other Business:
Review and sign findings and final plan for Normand Berube Builders, Inc.
15. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Attend the Town of Gorham’s Planning Board meeting on October 20th for the Blueberry Ridge subdivision application.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, October 27, 2008 Posted 10/7/08