Town of Buxton Planning Board
Tuesday, October 27, 2008 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
1. Jeanette Dodge of 534 Parker Farm Road has submitted an application for conditional use permit to allow her to open an in home daycare; Tax Map 2, Lot 54D.
2. Jerice Goulet of 40 Whispering Pines has submitted an application for conditional use permit to allow her to open an in home daycare; Tax Map 9, Lot 13-11.
3. Deborah Cote has submitted an application for a conditional use permit to allow two (2) horses at 237 Cemetery Road to bring her in conformance with Article 11.3; Tax Map 2, Lot 45 (2).
4. Call to Order
5. Public Hearing - Jeanette Dodge
6. Public Hearing - Jerice Goulet
7. Public Hearing - Deborah Cote
8. Discussion of site walk Barbara Pretorius has submitted an application for animal husbandry to house three horses at 38 Wescott Circle. Tax Map 7, Lot 64-8.
10. CEO Report:
11. Approval of Minutes: October 14, 2008
12. Approval of Bills:
14. Other Business:
1. Discuss the joint meeting with the Town of Gorham’s Planning Board on October 20th for the Blueberry Ridge subdivision located off Church Hill and Webster Road; Tax Map 7, Lot 30.
2. Sign findings for the following:
a. Katherine Cady
b. Whispering Pines Subdivision
c. Gloria Steiger
Review findings for the following:
d. Jeanette Dodge
e. Jerice Goulet
f. Deborah Cote
15. Adjourn time by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, November 10, 2008