Town of Buxton Planning Board
February 23, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
PUBLIC HEARING: Robin Martin of 142 Depot Street is requesting a conditional use permit to
operate an in home day care; Tax Map 15, Lot 37A.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- Public Hearing: Robin Martin.
4. Jill & Gregory Roy of Raymond are requesting a conditional use permit for Animal Husbandry for 68 Cemetery Road, under sections 8, 10 and 11.3; Tax Map 2, Lot 36-5.
- Pam & Shawn Randall of Westbrook are requesting a conditional use permit for Animal Husbandry for 314 Line Road. To be reviewed under Articles 8, 10 and 11.3; Tax Map 2, Lot 36-5.
6. Narragansett Business Park, LLC pre-application sketch plan for a industrial business park off Route 202 (across from Waterman Road); Tax Map 8, Lot 20A.
7. Patricia Leavitt of PMT Properties, LLC is requesting to expand the existing Business/Commercial Zone back to the property line of Tax Map 8, Lot 20A.
8. Normand Berube Builders, Inc. is proposing an 8-lot subdivision called Pleasant Ridge Subdivision located at Tax Map 8, Lot 40A.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: February 9, 2009
Workshop of February 2, 2009
- Approval of Bills:
13. Other Business: Alma York who has an approved in home day care for school age
children at 455 Long Plains Road is requesting to change here conditional use permit
to infants, toddlers and pre-school age children; Map 3, Lot 49-1.
- Time permitting the Board will go into a workshop session.
- Adjourn by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, March 9, 2009 Posted 2/17/09