Town of Buxton Planning Board
March 9, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
PUBLIC HEARING: Jill & Gregory Roy of Raymond are requesting a conditional use permit for Animal Husbandry for 68 Cemetery Road, under sections 8, 10 and 11.3; Tax Map 2, Lot 36-5.
PUBLIC HEARING: Pam & Shawn Randall of Westbrook are requesting a conditional use permit for Animal Husbandry for 314 Line Road, under Articles 8, 10 and 11.3; Tax Map 2, Lot 36-5.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- Public Hearing: Jill & Gregory Roy.
- Public Hearing: Pam & Shawn Randall
5. Narragansett Business Park, LLC pre-application sketch plan for a industrial business park off Route 202 (across from Waterman Road); Tax Map 8, Lot 20A.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: February 23, 2009
- Approval of Bills: To pay SMRPC for review of shoreland zoning and mapping in the amount of
To pay Portland Press Herald in the amount of $20.01 for the Martin
- Other Business:
- Section 13.2 Submission of Plans.
- Discuss town report submission
- Review proposed ordinance changes
A workshop has been scheduled for March 2, 2009 to review and propose ordinance changes
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, March 23, 2009 Posted 3/2/09