Town of Buxton Planning Board
March 23, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
Builders, Inc 4/13
- Discussion of Southern Maine Regional Planning’s peer review of Blueberry Ridge subdivision located off Church Hill and Webster Road; Tax Map 7, Lot 30.
- Narragansett Business Park, LLC pre-application sketch plan for a industrial business park off Route 202 (across from Waterman Road); Tax Map 8, Lot 20A.
- Pat Leavitt is proposing to expand the existing Business/Commercial zone back to the property line with designated green space. Tax Map 8, Lots 20A, 20A-31, 20A-32 and 20A-33.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: March 9, 2009
7. Approval of Bills: To pay Portland Press Herald in the amount of $30.45 for the Roy and Randall
- Other Business:
- Review and sign finding of facts for:
- Jill & Gregory Roy
- Pam & Shawn Randall
- Review proposed Draft copy of zoning map and Shoreland Ordinance changes from SMRPC.
- Review proposed ordinance comments from Town Council.