Town of Buxton Planning Board
April 13, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
PUBLIC HEARING: Stephen Joffe and Julia Colpitts are proposing a 29-lot, two-town subdivision located off Church Hill and Webster Roads. Blueberry Ridge subdivision consists of 7 lots in Buxton (Tax Map 7, Lot 30) and 22 lots in Gorham (map 54, Lot 4).
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- PUBLIC HEARING: Stephen Joffe and Julia Colpitts
- Discussion of SMRPC’s review of Pleasant Ridge Subdivision owned by Normand Berube Builders, Inc., proposed 8-lotcluster subdivision; Tax Map 8, Lot 40A.
- Discussion of site walk for Narragansett Business Park, LLC for a industrial business park off Route 202 (across from Waterman Road); Tax Map 8, Lot 20A.
- Rebecca Turek of 56 Kairos Way has submitted an application for an in home day care; Tax Map 5, Lot 5-3
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: March 23, 2009
- Approval of Bills:
- To pay Portland Press Herald in the amount of $30.45 for the Roy and Randall applications.
- To pay SMRPC for Jon Lockman’s review and proposed changes to the Shoreland Zoning maps and ordinance in the amount of $2,797.50
- Other Business:
- Review and sign finding of facts for: Blueberry Ridge Subdivision
- Review proposed Draft copy of zoning map and Shoreland Ordinance changes from SMRPC.
- Review proposed ordinance comments from Town Council.
- Review of zone change comments from town attorney
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, April 27, 2009 Posted 4/6/09