Town of Buxton Planning Board
April 27, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- PUBLIC HEARING: Narragansett Business Park, LLC for an industrial business park off Route 202 (across from Waterman Road); Tax Map 8, Lot 20A.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- PUBLIC HEARING: Narragansett Business Park, LLC
- Pleasant Ridge Subdivision owned by Normand Berube Builders, Inc., proposed 8-lotcluster subdivision; Tax Map 8, Lot 40A. (Due to clerical error the public hearing will not take place until May 11, 2009)
Blueberry Ridge 5/11
- Discussion of site walk for Rebecca Turek of 56 Kairos Way is requesting a conditional use permit for an in home day care; Tax Map 5, Lot 5-3.
- Mark Pombriant has submitted an application for a conditional use permit to allow auto sales at 30 Tory Hill Drive; Tax Map 10, Lot 16A-4.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: March 23, 2009
April 13, 2009
- To pay Portland Press Herald in the amount of $55.68 for the Blueberry Ridge Subdivision legal ad.
- Other Business:
- Adjourn by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, May 11, 2009