Town of Buxton Planning Board
May 11, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- Continued public hearing for Blueberry Ridge Subdivision Stephen Joffe and Julia Colpitts are proposing a 29-lot, two-town subdivision located off Church Hill and Webster Roads. Blueberry Ridge subdivision consists of 7 lots in Buxton (Tax Map 7, Lot 30) and 22 lots in Gorham (map 54, Lot 4).
- Continued public hearing for Narragansett Business Park, LLC for an industrial business park off Route 202 (across from Waterman Road); Tax Map7, Lot 20A.
- Public hearing Pleasant Ridge Subdivision owned by Normand Berube Builders, Inc., proposed 8-lotcluster subdivision; Tax Map 8, Lot 40A.
4. Public Hearing: for proposed ordinance changes, the official Shoreland Zoning Map and Shoreland Zoning.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: Blueberry Ridge
- CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: Narragansett Business Park, LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING: Pleasant Ridge Subdivision
- PUBLIC HEARING: for proposed ordinance changes
- Discussion of site walk for Mark Pombriant who is requesting a conditional use permit to allow auto sales at 30 Tory Hill Drive; Tax Map 10, Lot 16A-4.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: April 27, 2009
- Approval of Bills:
- To pay Portland Press Herald in the amount of $74.82 for the Narragansett Business Park, LLC application.
- Other Business:
- Review comments from Town Attorney for proposed Shoreland Ordinance changes and zoning map.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, May 25, 2009 Posted 5/5/09