Town of Buxton Planning Board
June 1, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- Continued public hearing and discussion of site walk for Pleasant Ridge Subdivision owned by Normand Berube Builders, Inc., proposed 7-lotcluster subdivision located on Pleasant Ridge Road (formally Paucek Road); Tax Map 8, Lot 40A.
3. Public hearing for Rebecca Turek of 56 Kairos Way has submitted an application for an in home day care; Tax Map 5, Lot 5-3
- Public hearing for Mark Pombriant who is requesting a conditional use permit to allow auto sales at 28 Tory Hill Drive; Tax Map 10, Lot 16A-4.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING and discussion of site walk for Pleasant Ridge Subdivision owned by Normand Berube Builders, Inc., proposed 7-lotcluster subdivision located on Pleasant Ridge Road (formally Paucek Road); Tax Map 8, Lot 40A.
- PUBLIC HEARING: Rebecca Turek
- PUBLIC HEARING: Mark Pombriant
- Hazel Pinkham is requesting a conditional use permit for an in home day care at 92 Chicopee Road; Tax Map 2, Lot 1.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: April 27, 2009
May 11, 2009
- To pay Portland Press Herald in the amount of $45.24 and $20.88 for legal ads for the zoning ordinance changes to run twice and $114.84 for Blueberry Ridge, Narragansett Trail and Pleasant Ridge subdivisions to run twice – For a total of $180.96.
- To pay SMRPC for Jon Lockman’s review and proposed changes to the Shoreland Zoning maps in the amount of $440.00
- Other Business:
- Review finding of facts for:
- Review proposed Shoreland Ordinance changes with DEP and Town Attorney comments.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, June 8, 2009 Posted 5/22/09