Town of Buxton Planning Board
June 22, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- Public hearing for Hazel Pinkham is requesting a conditional use permit for an in home day care at 92 Chicopee Road; Tax Map 2, Lot 1.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- Public hearing Hazel Pinkham
- H. A. Mapes is requesting to relocate the existing canopy to the new diesel island. Tax Map 10, Lot 81A & B.
- Discussion of site walk for Annah-Joy & Greg Brunk of 460 Parker Farm Road have submitted an application for a Nursery School/Family Daycare; Tax Map 1, Lot 134.
- Jerry Oliver of 17 Henderson Drive is requesting a conditional use permit for firewood processing and bark mulch sales at Tax Map 7, Lot 26.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: June 1, 2009
June 8, 2009
- Approval of Bills: Pay Portland Press Herald $26.10 for legal ads for Turek and Pombriant ads.
Pay Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission $1,210.00 for Shoreland Zoning updates.
- Other Business:
- Adjourn by 10 p.m.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, August 10, 2009