Town of Buxton Planning Board
August 10, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- Public Hearing Annah-Joy & Greg Brunk of 460 Parker Farm Road have submitted an application for a Nursery School/Family Daycare; Tax Map 1, Lot 13.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- Public hearing Annah-Joy & Greg Brunk.
- Narragansett Business Park DEP approval.
- Submission of Pleasant Ridge Subdivision drainage change.
- Jerry Oliver of 17 Henderson Drive is requesting a conditional use permit for firewood processing and bark mulch sales at Tax Map 7, Lot 26.
- Daniel & Jennifer Jackson are requesting a conditional use permit to house 6 goats at 165 Long Plains Road; Tax Map 1, Lot 194-8.
- Robert & Marina Horr are applying for a subdivision amendment to Pinkham Development #3 for a land exchange to adjust property lines at 54 Seavey Drive; Tax Map.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: June 22, 2009
- Approval of Bills: *Pay Portland Press Herald $20.01 for legal ads for Pinkham.
*Pay Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission $40.00 for Shoreland
- Other Business:
Review findings for Pleasant Ridge Subdivision
Review findings for Hazel Pinkham
Review and approve by-laws
Review proposed Shoreland ordinance changes and map
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, August 24, 2009 Posted 8/3/09