Town of Buxton Planning Board
August 24, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- Final subdivision submission for Narragansett Business Park, LLC for an industrial business park located off Route 202; Tax Map7, Lot 20A.
- Jerry Oliver of 17 Henderson Drive is requesting a conditional use permit for firewood processing and bark mulch sales at Tax Map 7, Lot 26.
- Discussion of site walk for Daniel & Jennifer Jackson are requesting a conditional use permit to house 6 goats at 165 Long Plains Road; Tax Map 1, Lot 194-8.
- Discussion of site walk for Robert Horr & Marina Salang (Horr) are applying for a subdivision amendment to Pinkham Development #3 for a land exchange to adjust property lines at 54 Seavey Drive; Tax Map 9, Lot 10G.
- Nancy & Bruce Stedman of Little River Farm located at 160 Turkey Lane are inquiring the use of their property for weddings and receptions; Tax Map 3, Lot 3.
*Pleasant Ridge Sub
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes: August 10, 2009
10. Approval of Bills: none as of 8/17/09
- Other Business:
Review findings and sign plans for Narragansett Business Park
Review proposed Shoreland ordinance changes and map
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, September 14, 2009 Posted 8/17/09