Town of Buxton Planning Board
September 14, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public Hearing for:
- Daniel & Jennifer Jackson are requesting a conditional use permit to house 6 goats at 165 Long Plains Road; Tax Map 1, Lot 194-8.
- Robert Horr & Marina Salang are applying for a subdivision amendment to Pinkham Development #3 for a land exchange to adjust property lines at 54 Seavey Drive; Tax Map 9, Lot 10G.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- Public Hearing for Daniel & Jennifer Jackson
- Public Hearing for Robert Horr & Marina Salang
- Bill Thompson will submit a correction to homeowners association to include drainage change for Pleasant Ridge Subdivision; Tax Map 8, Lot 40A.
- Jerry Oliver of 17 Henderson Drive is requesting a conditional use permit for firewood processing and bark mulch sales at Tax Map 7, Lot 26.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes:
June 22, 2009
August 10, 2009
August 24, 2009
- Approval of Bills: *Pay Portland Press Herald $21.75 for legal ads for Joy/Brunk.
- Other Business:
Review findings for Narragansett Business Park
Sign approved by-laws
Review proposed Shoreland Ordinance Changes, Map and Zoning Map.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, September 28, 2009 Posted 9/8/09