Town of Buxton Planning Board
September 28, 2009 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- Rick & Chad Emery of 51 Mill Road are requesting a minor subdivision amendment to Waterman Mill Estates Subdivision on Tax Map 3, Lot 24.
- Normand Berube Builders, inc. have submitted a sketch plan for an 8-lot subdivision, located off Portland Road; Tax Map 9, Lot18A-1.
- Daniel Daigle has submitted an application to amend the Shirley May Roberts Subdivision by adding an additional lot at 97 Henry Hill Road; Tax Map 3, Lot 34-3-2.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes:
Pay Portland Press Herald $20.01 for the Jackson application and $53.94 for the Salang/Horr application having a combined total of $73.95.
- Other Business:
- Review and sign final plans for Pleasant Ridge Subdivision; Tax Map 8, Lot 40A.
- Review proposed Shoreland Ordinance Changes, Map and Zoning Map.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, October 12, 2009 Posted 9/22/09