Town of Buxton Planning Board
January 11, 2010 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- PUBLIC HEARING : John and Ramona Snell of 1000 River Road are requesting a conditional use permit to convert their dwelling into a multi-family unit; located on Tax Map 5,
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- Normand Berube Builders, inc. is proposing an 8-lot cluster subdivision to be called Sunrise Ridge, located off Portland Road; Tax Map 9, Lot18A-1.
- Applicant Holly Gray has unofficially withdrawn the application for subdivision review at property off Simpson Road; located on Tax Map 11, Lot 39-1.
*Final approval for Blueberry Ridge with the Town of Gorham on 2/22/10
- CEO Report: review of draft Special Exception findings-of-facts.
- Approval of Minutes:
Minutes of: November 9, 2009
December 14, 2009
- Payment of 130.00 to Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission for the Shoreland updates on 11/2/09.
- Discussion of 2010/2011 Proposed Budget
- Other Business:
- Ordinance revisions if any
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, January 25, 2010 Posted 1/4/10