Town of Buxton Planning Board
April 12, 2010 at 7 pm
All meetings held at the Buxton Municipal Building at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
- Call to Order
- Pledge of allegiance
- Bruce & Nancy Stedman of Little River Farm are requesting a conditional Use Permit allowing them to rent their property for special events and gatherings at 160 Turkey Lane; Tax Map 3, Lot 3.
- Jack Chase is requesting a subdivision amendment lot line adjustment to Bonny Eagle I Subdivision located at 41 Long Plains Road; Tax Map 1, Lot 212-1 & 2.
- Ira Stockwell of 10 Justin Merrill Road has submitted an application for a Conditional Use Permit to allow Warehouse and Outdoor Storage in the Business Commercial; Tax map 8, Lot 20-2.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes:
Minutes of March 8, 2010
March 22, 2010
- Approval of Bills: Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission adjusted bill from 6/29/09 for $330.00.
- Other Business:
- Review proposed peer review applicants
- Review and sign findings of facts for:
- Navan Leng of Wat Samaki Buddhist Temple; Tax Map 4, lot 43
Discuss the dates for public hearings for zoning ordinance,
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, April 26, 2010 Posted 4/5//10