[type or paste agenda here] Town of Buxton
Agenda for June 30, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes June 23, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:15—Discussion with Greg Heffernan
5:30 – Discussion with Brad Seavey
- Email from Tony Vigue, Saco River Cable Committee—Re: Saco River Area Ascertainment Report and Vision Plan.
- Email from the Maine Commission for Community Service—Re: Service project in honor of the 9/11 Day of Service & Remembrance.
- Email from Denise Koireg, Maine Municipal Association—Re: 2010 Maine Town & City Clerks’ Association Award Forms.
- Email from Grant Writing USA—Re: Grant Writing Workshop.
- Email from Laura Veilleux, Maine Municipal Association—Re: Legislative Policy Committee ballots.
- Email from Laura Veilleux, Maine Municipal Association—Re: the Governor’s Order for flags to be flown at half-staff July 2, 2010.
- Email from Ellen Heath, Maine Department of Health & Human Services—Re: General Assistance Program Hotline not available Monday, July 5.
- Email from a Buxton resident—Re: Comments about the Town Web Site.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Sick Bank Policy
Water quality issues
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091006030—An order to appoint Susan L. Myers to the position of Municipal Tax Collector at a rate of $17.03 per hour, effective July 1, 2010.
E.O.091006031—An order to approve 32 hours of vacation time to be in the form of pay for Tasha Geaumont
E.O.091006032—An order to allow Tasha Geaumont to carry forward 12 hours of vacation time to be used before October 14, 2010.
E.O.091006033—An order to approve 32 hours of vacation time for Fred Farnham.
E.O.091006034—An order to approve Beverly Gammon’s attendance at the MMA Health Trust Administrative Workshop.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091006028 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #53-10.
E.O.091006029 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
State Offices will be closed Friday, July 2, 2010 and Monday, July 5, 2010.
The Buxton Town Office will be closed Monday, July 5, 2010.
Transfer Station will be closed Tuesday, July 6, 2010.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session